Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clapping and Splashing

Nana Jones bought Nina this little walker - we call it the "Boo-Boo-Mobile." Nina can really travel around in it (and get into all kinds of trouble)! She still loves to scoot on the floor, too... ALMOST crawling (more like dragging herself and wriggling all over).

Nina is also learning to do new things with her hands. Her babysitter, Martiza, taught her how to clap, and just the other day she discovered the joy of splashing in the tub (see video).


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! She is getting so big!! I still cannot get the videos any more....but the new picture is worth a million to me!!
    I miss you guys sooooo much!!!
    Nina you are beautiful and your grandma loves you and misses you very much. I am so happy to hear that she enjoys Maritza! I will keep you all in my prayers always and every day. Let's plan our next visit!
    Thank you Grandma Barbara for giving Nina this Boo-mobile!

    Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
    Grandma Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nina fix! she looks amazing~just love looking back, and seeing how she has grown ~ good work M&D!

    ReplyDelete